- To increase literacy levels and improve job skills.
Key focus areas
- Increasing literacy for disadvantaged girls and boys.
- Vocational skills training.
- Introducing literacy programs.
- Introducing vocational skills training programs
The following FAO enabling factor is important to improve health outcomes:
I. Linking short-term humanitarian actions to longer term development goals to ‘build back better’.
Who is the FAO?
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
Source: Africa Water Atlas 2010 (UNEP).